Movies are over-rated and putt-putt can only be played a certain number of times before it loses its luster. So if you’re looking for some excitement in your life a Zorba night is just what the doctor ordered.
Start off with a private cooking class where our expert chef will teach you the secrets of delectible Greek cuisine. Next, devour the feat you have just prepared with your own hands. And to finish, dance the night away with your own personal Greek dance lesson.
Grab your friends and family and come along to one of our Zorba dance nights. While this traditional Greek dance is ridiculously fun and entertaining, it’s also your chance to enjoy some time with friends and family in an exciting and unique environment.
Here’s how it works
- Step 1 – Get a group of good, fun people together
- Step 2 – Make a booking with our events staff
- Step 3 – Arrive at 6.15pm for your cooking lesson. While you cook, you will be served authenic Greek starts and Ouzo cocktails
- Step 4 – Feast, chat, laugh
- Step 5 – Work off your dinner with the Greek dancers who will teach you how you shake your tail feather Greek style
- Step 6 – Enjoy luscious Greek desserts
On arrival – Ouzo cocktails
Starters – Cold mezethes. Served stand up style during cooking classes
Main – Calamari, haloumi, chicken souvlakia, lamb cutlets, panokopita, moussaka, Greek salad, potatoes and bread served on platters
Dessert – Platters of Greek sweets, tea and coffee
If you’re looking for something outside-of-the-box contact Kevin who will gladly go over all the details with you. 07 3844 1166 firstname.lastname@example.org
Zorba nights are perfect for a group of friends or colleagues and for celebrations like birthdays. Groups of 30 or more welcome!